background

tiistai 25. toukokuuta 2010

It All Gives Me Hope

Hyppelin tänään edes takaisin Facessä, kun katseeni kiinnittyi erään kaverini julkaisemiin tekstinpätkiin. Hän oli käynyt Gives Me Hope sivustolla. Itsekin klikkasin sivustolle ja luin muutaman kohdan läpi - itkien liikutuksesta. GMH-sivustolle on listattu tapahtumia, joita ihmiset ovat kokeneet ja jakaneet muulle maailmalle. Tässä muutamia esimerkkejä:

Today, my girlfriend, who can't swim, tried to kill herself by jumping into the Potomac River.

Without a moments hesitation, I witnessed my ex-girlfriend, the girl who I broke up with because of my current girlfriend, jump in and save her life.

Girls like that GMH.

-
I am 15. Today, a 4 year old boy approached me.

He told me I was the most beautiful "lady" he had ever seen. He then asked me to marry him.

I said yes and am now wearing a ring pop.

A little boy's innocence GMH.

-
On Mothers Day, a man was going to send his mom flowers instead of seeing her.

While at the store, a little boy was buying his mom flowers.

On the way back to his house, the man saw the boy in a graveyard, setting down flowers by a tomb. His mom died a year ago.

Seeing this, the man canceled his delivery and brought them to his mom himself. GMH.

-
Two days ago my older brother was killed in a car accident.

He was walking home at night when he saw a young girl crossing the road and a drunk driver speeding towards her.

He ran and managed to push her out the way. She's fine.

My brother's a hero and will remembered forever. Daniel, you GMH

-
I went to Africa to help build an Orphan school when I saw a kid sitting on his own.

I walked up and gave him half of my sandwich, and he ran away.

Secretly following him around the corner, I saw him break it into small pieces and share it with his whole class of 20.

Sharing the little he had GMH.

-
Today I was approached by a homeless man who asked if I had any change.

I only had two dimes, but I gave it to him anyway. As I watched him walk away, he put the dimes in an expired parking meter of a stranger's car.

Someone who can't afford to buy himself something to eat but helps others GMH.

-
Ja vielä:

A boy was dying of cancer and needed an expensive brain surgery, but his family, broke and desperate, couldn't afford it. His 8 yr old took sister Tess took her piggy bank savings to a pharmacist in order to buy a 'miracle'. it just so happens that the right man witnessed the little girl's tears at the pharmacy counter: a neurosurgeon. He performed the surgery for free.


---

KÄYKÄÄ osoitteessa: http://www.givesmehope.com/

Because it gives us all hope,
Snow

1 kommentti:

  1. Oioivoi oikeesti, en tiiä onko maailman paras idea mennä tonne sivuille.. Mutta kuitenkin, nyt samaan aikaan, mulla on se lataamassa tossa. Ihania ja koskettavia nuo. GMH.

    VastaaPoista