Why? You ask, after reading the title. WHY? I repeat, my brain screaming for Burana 100000 x 100000. Yeah.
Summer holiday is about finally letting go of all the work and stress that has gathered into us during the long and painful schoolyear. We are supposed to be able to Sleep and Rest and just Totally, Utterly, Without Thinking ONe More Minute: LET GO OF EVERYTHING - for a sec atleast. Sunday was my second, and I happilyn drowned myself into my bed. Literally, though minus the actual dying part. I slept till 1pm, when I was forced to rip myself from bed by a)my bro and his friend opening the PS3 (WHO in their Right MIND plays a PS during Summer Break??!! A war game, on top of it all!) and b)a bunch of lil' birds chirping outside my window (I was so dead tired still that I swear I would've shot them if I'd had a gun and the will power). I also had to get something more appropriate on me than my nighty... A quick breakfast, afterwhich I could just and just get myself back upstairs and to bed :)
Today was where the title's "Feeling Like Shit"-part came to action. Waking up around 11, I swore to myself this would be the day that I'd manage to go for a jog. Well, that didn't happen. I did manage to bike to the library though, finally returning all those million books that I was supposed to have turned in some day far far away in the past. From the libarary I also, under some foreign curse no doubt, borrow a movie I swear is a massacre weapon. Picture This a supposed-to-be-bubbly teenage romantic drama, with ALL the clishés, staring Ashley Tisdale. I guess I originally meant it to help me just kill a terrible headache I had gotten from the screaming three-year-olds from the lib. but I spent the beginning half cutting my wrists open with a pencil (NOT REALLY!).
Then, to The Moment. You know those moments when you are peacefully spending a luxurious doing-nothing-time on the sofa watching some random tv show or movie (insert mentioned braincell killer)? And then the key turns in the lock and you realise your parents are gonna storm in, demanding an answer to why you are watching a movie inside and not hiking through a 500km route full of hills etc DURING YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAY? Well, usually you just get caught and have to listen to this rant you've heard again and again from since you were first left home alone. This time, that DIDN'T happen. What I later think as a perfectly valid scene for some random teen movie(like the one i WAS watching), all happened in the following order: I heard the car turn infront of the house, scooted to the DVD player, shouting my lungs of to my brother "Dontopenthedooryet, Dontopenthedooryet!!!!", hysterically yanking the DVD out of the player to its cover, shoving the cover to my bag and jumping on the sofa (somehow turning the tv of at the same time)and pulling out a random manga to read from the bag. And my parents stepped in to see what they hopefully interpreted as their innocent little teenage (blaa...) girl, innocently sitting on the sofa reading an innocent little manga.
Mom wasn't on her best behaviour though... Apparently my little brother and I were supposed to vacume the whole lower floor, do the laundry we didn't know existed, and so on. Mother also desided to need my computer at the exact second I opened it for MY use aka in her oppinion I on purpose didn't let her on it. Great.
But now back to Ashley Tisdale's wonderful performance as the beast-turned-beauty(=supergoodlooking all the time) nerdy girl.
Love you all!
Snow
PS. That girl ran upstairs with the movie&manga asap.
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti