background

perjantai 16. huhtikuuta 2010

What a Name!

Hiya!

You noticed the layout changed? ^w^ Biiiiig Thanks to Neva (Writings on the Wall, check out my the link from "Spying Thourh the Keyhole") for the advise to chack out thecutestblogontheblock.com for a variety of AMAZING backgrounds. Love ya<3

Now that I've found sooo many new backgrounds, I want to change it all the time. There are massive amounts of the loveliest backgrounds to get (THIS is one of my total favs though >w<), and just one (to me, Big) BUT. --> The name of this blog, my penname even, is Princess Sweet SNOW. As in WINTER (which I've come to hate bacause of winter 09-10). As in winter COLOURS. But I like other themes too! Wanna change everything! >.< So gotta change name. Any suggestions? o.o? '_'? Pweeees!

... Well, that gone through, I shall welcome you to the wonderful world of... School Angst! Not that its a subject I prefer though, but I just have to rant at someone! I'm leaving to Sicily on next Tuesday. (That is, if the ashcloud created by the volcano eruption in Iceland won't cancel the flight we're taking.) Since I'm staying there for seven days, I'll miss 5-6 days of school. That means, that I'll have to do ALL the stuff(essays etc.) we'd have to return during that week will have to be returned on MONDAY. Also, I have a Maa4 exam on Monday, and NO time(= no motivation) to study during the weekend. Great, isn't it?

Hugs and CiaoCiao to you all!

<33: Snow

Ps. Sorry that this post was in English, I just felt like it today. If you didn't understand something, please comment and ask.
Pps. Please comment anyway.
Ppps. DON'T take grammar tips from me in Eng --> there are millions of mistakes here.. ^_^""
Pppps. The Onion-post (Sipuli-postaus) will be the next one ;)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Sweetie!

    How beautiful layout, loved it! Too bad you are going to Sicily, I wanted to see you on friday... Well, have fun! :) I´m still happy for you.
    I´m waiting for the Onion-post! That´ll be exciting... ;)

    P.S If you manage to hit some hot Italian guys, could you bring one for me? :D
    PP.S I must apologise if there was many mistakes in my comment.

    With love,
    Anqeligue

    VastaaPoista
  2. Snowwyyy! Kiiiitos miljoonasti kommentista! Ja ole hyvä vinkkauksesta, itekin löysin sen ossan jostain blogista... ;P

    Oii epistä, mäki haluun jonneki matkalle... AiniinjookohtahanseonkiseSaksa... Nojoo. Hey! Mulla on kanssa joku kouluangsti menossa, ei yhtään kiinnostais...

    Hmm. Mä koitan keksiä jotai nimiehdotuksia, just nyt ei kyllä tuu mitään päähän.

    <3 Neva (joka oli laiska eikä jaksanut kirjoittaa englanniksi vaikka meinasi...)

    VastaaPoista